Membership gives you:
- access to the studio workspace and facilities for up to 4 sessions (12 hours) per week *.
- personal storage space of 75 x 47 x 40cm
- house glazes & firings
- on-site technical support
- opportunities to exhibit and sell your work
*Sessions are 3 hours long and can be booked up to 12 hours in advance on a first come first served basis.
- 6-month contract: £75 per month paid by Direct Debit.
- Rolling contract: £85 per month with a minimum of 2 months.
(A notice period of 30 days is required to
terminate a rolling contract. Paid by Direct
- Occasionally we may make discounts or special offers. Once the offer period is up the contract will revert to one of the above. This will be indicated on your membership form.
see Membership Terms and Conditions
Community Clay Studio Manchester
61 Old Birley Street, Hulme, Machester, M15 5RF
Company Number: 10910689